• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rescinding Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

holly24

What is the name of your state? GA
I recently signed a ral estate contract to purchase a house from it's owner--not real estate agent. This was on the 3rd of July. I want to brak the contract due to my own personal reasons. Is ther a Rite to Rescind in the State of GA for Real Estate contracts and if so how many days. Will I be able to break this contract without loosing the $500 deposit. I have not ordered a appraisal or had the Loan processed yet. Please advise!!!

HomeGuru

holly24 said:
What is the name of your state? GA
I recently signed a ral estate contract to purchase a house from it's owner--not real estate agent. This was on the 3rd of July. I want to brak the contract due to my own personal reasons. Is ther a Rite to Rescind in the State of GA for Real Estate contracts and if so how many days. Will I be able to break this contract without loosing the $500 deposit. I have not ordered a appraisal or had the Loan processed yet. Please advise!!!
**A: No, there is no Rite to Rescind.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">