• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

residential property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sfrances

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?
wisconsin

I own a home in an association where all lots are, according to the association regulations, for residential use only. The lot next to me has no home on the property. The owner, who lives on the lake front, is using the lot to store four boat trailers and a swim raft. He tells me he is entitled to use his lot as he wants. Is using property for storage a residential use?

FarmerJ

Does Your City / County Govt center have any one in zoning dept who can tell you the answer since zoning rules are different every place ? Reason I ask is perhaps they have a ordinance that covers that allready .

HomeGuru

sfrances said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?
wisconsin

I own a home in an association where all lots are, according to the association regulations, for residential use only. The lot next to me has no home on the property. The owner, who lives on the lake front, is using the lot to store four boat trailers and a swim raft. He tells me he is entitled to use his lot as he wants. Is using property for storage a residential use?
**A: read your deed restrictions/CC&R's and contact your HOA for interpretation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">