• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reverse patrees la mumba

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Hoodood

NY I am the administrator of my mothers estate. There is a Co-op involved and there are maitenance fees and a second mortgage. I don't have the resources to make these payments and the Co-op has been on the market for 6 months. Meantime the association is suppose to interview a prospective buyer. The association has notified me that they will not meet for the summer and the next meeting will be in September. Previosly I've been in contact with the mortgage company and they instructed me to make a $300 payment in 3 weeks and they would hold off any actions on their behalf. Now the payment I sent them was returned because the association ordered them to forclose for non payment of the maitenance fees on the Co-op The mortgage copmany said it was out of their hands. I have been instucted to speak only with the mortgages lawyers. How do I get out of this mess without losing the Co-op and how can the association tell me in one hand that their going to interview the buyer and on the other hand start forclosure proceedings? Thanx!

H

Hoodood

The lawyer is a whole different story. Briefly, My sister is co-administrator and without my knowledge appointed her boyfreind the lawyer for the estate. Her and my other sister are ripping off the estate at will. They did the same when our father passed away. They tell everyone that there isn't anything of value and they liquidate everything they can get their hands on. I've hired a lawyer to make sure everything gets done legally but he seems to uninterested I would say because of a lack of worth in the estate. The old "Oh, your sisters boyfreinds a lawyer he's not going to do anything illegal!" Back to your answer, since you know about my lawyer situation it's my other sister that seems to have had my mother remortgage her Co-op for who knows what. I found this out, after getting numerous late payment notices, by asking the mortgage company to find out who has been making the payments since there was no payment booklet to be found. Since my mothers passing she has stopped making payments and plays the old "What mortgage, I don't know anything about it!" She has no knowledge of my findings and the girls keep asking for all the info and paperwork but I'm afraid their up to no good and have not given them anything. How can I make sure my sister lives up to and makes good on the mortgage without me taking a loss seeing thnbe motgage gets first dibbs on the money from the sale?

HomeGuru

Hoodood said:
The lawyer is a whole different story. Briefly, My sister is co-administrator and without my knowledge appointed her boyfreind the lawyer for the estate. Her and my other sister are ripping off the estate at will. They did the same when our father passed away. They tell everyone that there isn't anything of value and they liquidate everything they can get their hands on. I've hired a lawyer to make sure everything gets done legally but he seems to uninterested I would say because of a lack of worth in the estate. The old "Oh, your sisters boyfreinds a lawyer he's not going to do anything illegal!" Back to your answer, since you know about my lawyer situation it's my other sister that seems to have had my mother remortgage her Co-op for who knows what. I found this out, after getting numerous late payment notices, by asking the mortgage company to find out who has been making the payments since there was no payment booklet to be found. Since my mothers passing she has stopped making payments and plays the old "What mortgage, I don't know anything about it!" She has no knowledge of my findings and the girls keep asking for all the info and paperwork but I'm afraid their up to no good and have not given them anything. How can I make sure my sister lives up to and makes good on the mortgage without me taking a loss seeing thnbe motgage gets first dibbs on the money from the sale?
*A: hire another attorney and be willing to pay a high fee by the hour.

H

Hoodood

NY Thanx to HomeGuru! The lawyer I have now (I mean have to get rid of now}went to school with me and I've always used him and have had excellent results so I know he's not going to over charge me and that's probably why he has a lack of interest. Is there any type of guideline that lawyers use to charge their clients so I'll know if another lawyer is or isn't ripping me off like my sister is? Thanx again to HomeGuru!

HomeGuru

Hoodood said:
NY Thanx to HomeGuru! The lawyer I have now (I mean have to get rid of now}went to school with me and I've always used him and have had excellent results so I know he's not going to over charge me and that's probably why he has a lack of interest. Is there any type of guideline that lawyers use to charge their clients so I'll know if another lawyer is or isn't ripping me off like my sister is? Thanx again to HomeGuru!
**A: start making calls to various law offices and inquire as to their hourly rates, www.attorneypages.com, call your local American Bar Association Office, Attorney referral services etc. Hourly fees generally range from $150-$250 per hour.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Okay, now that that's over . . .

eeet eees time to do the fiery dance of love, the "Reverse Patrees La Mambo" ! Eeeyoeeyeee, aye, aye, aye, aye ! (With hands in air, and fingers snapping - - perhaps with castanets !)

Everybody, lets dance !

The Mambo King

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

The Masochism Mambo

I ache for the touch of your lips, Dear,
But much more for the touch of your whips, Dear.
You can raise welts like nobody else,
As we dance to the Masochism Mambo.

Let our love be a flame, not an ember,
Say it's me that you want to dismember.
Blacken my eye, set fire to my tie,

At your command, before you here I stand,
My heart is in my hand. Ecch!
It's here that I must be.
My heart entreats,
Just hear those savage beats,
And go put on your cleats
And come and trample me.
Your heart is hard as stone or mahogany,
That's why I'm in such exquisite agony.

My soul is on fire,
It's aflame with desire,
Which is why I perspire
When we Mambo.

You caught my nose
In your left castanet, Love,
I can feel the pain yet, Love,
Every time I hear drums.
And I envy the rose
That you held in your teeth, Love,
With the thorns underneath, Love,
Sticking into your gums.

Your eyes cast a spell that bewitches.
The last time I needed twenty stitches
To sew up the gash that you made with your lash,
As we danced to the Masochism Mambo.

Bash in my brain,
And make me scream with pain,
Then kick me once again,
And say we'll never part.
I know too well I'm underneath your spell,
So, Darling, if you smell
Something burning, it's my heart.
Excuse me!

Take your cigarette from its holder,
And burn your initials in my shoulder.
Fracture my spine, and swear that you're mine,

IAAL

H

Hoodood

Thanx for the reference HomeGuru! I'm going to look into it pronto! To the poet, the best poems are short and sweet for the purpose of reciting them to others! Nice try I recommend searching the web for sites more to your liking. I hear there is even sites that give prizes for the best poem, I would hate to see your work go unrewarded which it will be on this site. So you go now, you go and may the best poet know it! Hoodood. Almost forgot the Mambo King, thanx but no thanx I don't **Mambo** I have moved on to *Mumba**! If you've never been there they say "You never will" Sorry.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">