• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right of way

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HFS082

Thanks for advice on subject. None of the easement plots in question are defined by linear measurement, only by shaded or coloured areas on a copy of an ordnance survey map reference. Does this make my case bomb proof?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HFS082:
Thanks for advice on subject. None of the easement plots in question are defined by linear measurement, only by shaded or coloured areas on a copy of an ordnance survey map reference. Does this make my case bomb proof?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I did not even say that you had a case. Please read my original response. The survey maps must be current within the last say 5 years and completed by State licensed surveyors. You can't use some old surveys let alone photo copies of the originals. In addition the legal descriptions on the deeds and title reports must be referenced.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited August 07, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">