• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right-of-way access blocked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Saffron

What is the name of your state? MAINE

Good afternoon:

My neighbors just took my fence down which recides upon my legal boundry surveyed private property, in addition to my privately owned right-of-way property...
The only reason the right of way property fence was errected was due to the fact that they're deck blocks the actual 9' area given for access - The deck blocks it fully. When they originally offered our privately owned property for access (in the past) in lew of tearing down the deck, We felt a dire need to errect the fence.

Can they leave they're deck and offer a new access point (from the back of they're house as they are attempting to do, without our permission or better yet the other deed holders permission)?

Your advice and further questions would be greatly appreciated as our present attorneys are suggeting litigation!

Thank you kindly - as always - for your time,

Saffron

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Saffron said:
What is the name of your state? MAINE

Good afternoon:

My neighbors just took my fence down which recides upon my legal boundry surveyed private property, in addition to my privately owned right-of-way property...
The only reason the right of way property fence was errected was due to the fact that they're deck blocks the actual 9' area given for access - The deck blocks it fully. When they originally offered our privately owned property for access (in the past) in lew of tearing down the deck, We felt a dire need to errect the fence.

Can they leave they're deck and offer a new access point (from the back of they're house as they are attempting to do, without our permission or better yet the other deed holders permission)?

Your advice and further questions would be greatly appreciated as our present attorneys are suggeting litigation!

Thank you kindly - as always - for your time,

Saffron

**A: please post to your initial thread on this same subject matter so we can review the history of this case. Thank you.

S

Saffron

**A: please post to your initial thread on this same subject matter

Done!

Long history:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">