• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right of Way HELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Living next to SATAN
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Living next to SATAN

Please help! I own 2 acres of land with no road frontage. There is a 14' x 210' right of way on a seperate deed that is still registered at the courthouse to the developer that divided the property into tracts for a family. They told me they gave the deed to a son(Satan) in this family, but if they did he hasn't recorded it. I have been paying the taxes and upkeep on the property for 6 years.

In my deed to my 2 acres, there is a 14' x 440' right of way to access 1 acre of land behind me. This acre is owned by Satan but is registered at the courthouse to another family member. Recently he moved his devil worshipping son and his wife into a trailer next to my land. They are using the right of way. with the road frontage. Now he is clearing the 14 x 440 right of way from my deed to use for something. I know it is not to access the property behind me because there is nothing there but swamp.

This man has made threats against me and my property to some of his family members because he hates the fact that I live on what once was his families land. (his sister wouldn't sell it to him) My question is this. Can I legally stop him from using this right of way? He has other access to the property and road frontage. Is there anyway I can obtain a deed for the 14' x 210' right of way that I maintain if I don't pay the taxes and let it go up for auction? I really need help here, this man is EVIL and I'm afraid he will damage my property! I don't want him driving 10 feet from my house every day!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Living next to SATAN:
Please help! I own 2 acres of land with no road frontage. There is a 14' x 210' right of way on a seperate deed that is still registered at the courthouse to the developer that divided the property into tracts for a family. They told me they gave the deed to a son(Satan) in this family, but if they did he hasn't recorded it. I have been paying the taxes and upkeep on the property for 6 years.

In my deed to my 2 acres, there is a 14' x 440' right of way to access 1 acre of land behind me. This acre is owned by Satan but is registered at the courthouse to another family member. Recently he moved his devil worshipping son and his wife into a trailer next to my land. They are using the right of way. with the road frontage. Now he is clearing the 14 x 440 right of way from my deed to use for something. I know it is not to access the property behind me because there is nothing there but swamp.

This man has made threats against me and my property to some of his family members because he hates the fact that I live on what once was his families land. (his sister wouldn't sell it to him) My question is this. Can I legally stop him from using this right of way? He has other access to the property and road frontage. Is there anyway I can obtain a deed for the 14' x 210' right of way that I maintain if I don't pay the taxes and let it go up for auction? I really need help here, this man is EVIL and I'm afraid he will damage my property! I don't want him driving 10 feet from my house every day!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call the police for the threats made. You need to read your title report and get all the details on the right-of-way as far as use, maintenance, property taxes etc. You can not get a deed for the area unless you buy the property. You do not own this land but were given the right to use it for ingress/egress. Are you required to maintain it and pay taxes on it? Who really owns the right-of-way? If he has no legal ownership then you can stop him. But if he is the son of the owner, then you will most likely fight a losing battle. Especially if the son actually has title.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">