• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seller out, back in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jfkfc

What is the name of your state? NJ

Selling my house in NJ via an agent. I accepted a bid last week, and yesterday the guy backed out, told his lawyer and agent that he changed his mind. Today, he changes his mind back, and wants the house. Do all of the signed documents remain active? The agreed price and conditions seem not to have changed.

Thanks.

HomeGuru

jfkfc said:
What is the name of your state? NJ

Selling my house in NJ via an agent. I accepted a bid last week, and yesterday the guy backed out, told his lawyer and agent that he changed his mind. Today, he changes his mind back, and wants the house. Do all of the signed documents remain active? The agreed price and conditions seem not to have changed.

Thanks.
**A: if you got a written termination letter from him then it's your call to continue with the same terms and conditions or set new ones.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">