• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seller refuses to make necessary repairs after settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

staro1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?pa. there was a list of items that needed to b repaired or replaced prior to settlement. the repairs were not done by closing. seller agreed at closing to have repaires done within 2 weeks or he would give up 2000 that was held in escrow. he never did repairs, in fact we found countless items that were covered up(loose floorboards, no insulation,missing hinges,no caulking),the list is pretty long.the problem is 2000 is not enough to cover all that needs to be done. we're getting nowhere with our realtor or his. help

S

staro1

robbed on repairs

pennsylvania is the state. i'm looking for sound advice on my problem. is there a time line on possible legal action. can the realtors and prior owner get away with that?

HomeGuru

staro1 said:
pennsylvania is the state. i'm looking for sound advice on my problem.

**A: yeah.......
is there a time line on possible legal action.

**A: yes.
can the realtors and prior owner get away with that?
**A: we don't know.

S

staro1

pennsylvania. can u tell me the time frame on legal action against all involved parties(realtors,inspectors,contractors,previous owner who sold to us) :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">