• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JPK

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.

We are in the process of assuming the mortgage of a home we have been renting. Is there a waiting period for us to turn around and sell the home?

HomeGuru

JPK said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.

We are in the process of assuming the mortgage of a home we have been renting. Is there a waiting period for us to turn around and sell the home?
**A: and what purpose might this waiting period be for ie. taxes, Realtor running late, mortgage lender's prepayment penalty.....?

J

JPK

I was asking because I may be offered a job in another part of the state and I was just wondering if I need to sell if I would be able to.

HomeGuru

What specifically are you concerned with? Why do you think that you would not be allowed to sell soon after the purchase?

J

JPK

Yes that is my concern. I'm worried that if I need to sell right away I wouldn't be able to.

HomeGuru

JPK said:
Yes that is my concern. I'm worried that if I need to sell right away I wouldn't be able to.
***A: my concern is that I feel like I'm going round and round in circles with you and still lost.

My last attempt: please read my last post and respond directly by providing a useful and specifc answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">