• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ml8001

What is the name of your state? California. How high or how low if I want to sell my house to anyone, whether for a $100 or 1,000,000? (assume that the house is owned free and clear of any debt). Is there a price restriction on the low side or high side without any legal consequences?

divgradcurl

ml8001 said:
What is the name of your state? California. How high or how low if I want to sell my house to anyone, whether for a $100 or 1,000,000? (assume that the house is owned free and clear of any debt). Is there a price restriction on the low side or high side without any legal consequences?
You can sell your house for whatever you want -- you could even give it away, if you so desired. However, whatever you do decide to do may have significant tax implications.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">