• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sewage dumping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MateoelOso

what laws would i be breaking in wisconsin if i disconnected my house's sewage system and dumped waste directly into a body of water?

HomeGuru

MateoelOso said:
what laws would i be breaking in wisconsin if i disconnected my house's sewage system and dumped waste directly into a body of water?
**A: County, City, State and Federal. Huge monetary fines and prison time. So don't do it.

FarmerJ

contact your state and see what they require IF they allow greywater filtration systems , what those are are separate filtering systems for non black water ( blackwater is toilet ) If its not allowed there. Then there are other things you can do if you are having problems with the current septic system I would be more than happy to email you about some other things you can do that wont place you in violation of any laws anywhere , If your just having alot of trouble with current system

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">