• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SIGNED RENTAL CONTRACT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CKODY22

CAN A LANDLORD TELL YOU 3 DAYS AFTER SIGNING LEASE AGREEMENT THAT YOU CAN NOT HAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF A CREDIT REPORT. WE NEVER SPOKE OF A CREDIT REPORT UNTIL THE DAY HE SAID I COULD NOT HAVE THE HOUSE. I HAVE SOME OF MY THINGS MOVED IN. AND HE IS LEAVING ME HOMELESS AND HE KNOWS IT. PLEASE HELP ME! ASAP
THANK YOU! Ckody22

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CKODY22:
CAN A LANDLORD TELL YOU 3 DAYS AFTER SIGNING LEASE AGREEMENT THAT YOU CAN NOT HAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF A CREDIT REPORT. WE NEVER SPOKE OF A CREDIT REPORT UNTIL THE DAY HE SAID I COULD NOT HAVE THE HOUSE. I HAVE SOME OF MY THINGS MOVED IN. AND HE IS LEAVING ME HOMELESS AND HE KNOWS IT. PLEASE HELP ME! ASAP
THANK YOU! Ckody22
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you and L signed the lease and you paid your security deposit, you are the legal tenant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">