• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sold property on contract with no deposit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lamarwilliams

i sold a property on land contract with no money down and i need to know what type of legal action can i use against this person and his wife if they don't pay me or if they don't pay on time according to our contract.after i sold the property to these people i heard some disappointing things and now i'm worried that they won't pay me. and i really don't want the property back at all. it needs alot of external repairs and neighborhood code is wanting the repairs done soon. the contract calls for them to get financing in 18 months and to make payments by the 7th of every month. what can i do to them if they don't pay? i know he has other properties also

------------------

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lamarwilliams:
i sold a property on land contract with no money down and i need to know what type of legal action can i use against this person and his wife if they don't pay me or if they don't pay on time according to our contract.after i sold the property to these people i heard some disappointing things and now i'm worried that they won't pay me. and i really don't want the property back at all. it needs alot of external repairs and neighborhood code is wanting the repairs done soon. the contract calls for them to get financing in 18 months and to make payments by the 7th of every month. what can i do to them if they don't pay? i know he has other properties also

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the one that signed the contract. What does it say under Buyer default provisions and Seller remedies?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">