• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CINLOU710

we found a mobile home with land in a real estae book when we went to sign paper they didn't have a clear deed on the land. they said they didn't find who had own it cause is was forclosed on it. we went ahead a pruchases the mobile home. we have been here since april 1999 and now the people who forclosed on this place is telling us that its back in their name and wants us to move. i heard about squatters rights i need to know more information and if the real estate agents have the right to advertise a home with land in the books without having clear deeds on the land.this land is in warrior, alabama if you could help me email me at [email protected] or contact me at 205 647-9078. thanks cindy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">