• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State Forest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CTKID

What can I expect from the State of Connecticut as the home I am looking to buy abuts State Forest? Can they potentially cut down trees/develop/put in a new roadway???

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CTKID:
What can I expect from the State of Connecticut as the home I am looking to buy abuts State Forest? Can they potentially cut down trees/develop/put in a new roadway???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check with the State as to the applicable zoning and restrictions such as preservation, conservation etc. If the land use is similar to Federal forestry land districts such as BLM, Federal preserve etc. you need to know this. Also can the land use be changed to a higher use, can it be sold and can the land be developed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">