• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suit for partition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nenetovar

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CITY MIAMI, STATE FLORIDA

My ex-partner and I have a condo in Miami Beach. We both currently live in Chicago. My attorney here in Chicago does not have a Florida license and her advise is a suit for partition. The title has both of our names. We are trying to settle, but I am expecting a less than the market can pay amount.

What I would like to know is. How much will it cost for me to go ahead with the suit for partition. How much $$$ range are we talking about for the entire process. And what are the steps to follow.

Step 1 - getting a lawyer in FL.

S

seniorjudge

nenetovar said:
Step 1 - getting a lawyer in FL.

Excellent first step. The following step(s) is/are asking that attorney the rest of those questions.

You are exercising a lot of good sense here...keep it up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">