• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

survivorship rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

valerie evans

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana.
In 2000 My ex husband and I were trying to reconcile we purchased a home on contract. we didnt reconcile but the house stayed in both of our names My father passed away left me some money I paid house off. Deed is in both names with both of us having survivorship rights. I let my ex stay in the house with a verbal aggreement that he would pay taxes and utilities. I am remarried and live elsewhere. He lied he never paid any taxes he filed bankruptacy in 06 and its rumored he gave his survivorship rights to his brother but the copy of the deed picked up by me 2 days ago is still in exs name and my name please help I want my house back and what about the almost 7000. in arrears. I only paid 10000.00 for house What should I do what can I do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">