• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taking More than One name off a Commercial Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brn23

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York, Ulster County :mad: I have four brothers i own commercial property with no leases or leins on the property and the property is paid for. I myself have paying the taxes for the past fifteen years. Their names are on the deed along with mine. How do i convience them to sign off the deed without subdividing or paying off .
I need info ASAP!!!!!

HomeGuru

brn23 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York, Ulster County :mad: I have four brothers i own commercial property with no leases or leins on the property and the property is paid for. I myself have paying the taxes for the past fifteen years. Their names are on the deed along with mine. How do i convience them to sign off the deed without subdividing or paying off .
I need info ASAP!!!!!
**A: you could hire say a big burley body guard for one of the Soprano Brothers to make them an offer they can't refuse. Maybe even offer them (your brothers) some money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">