• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tenants assoc and child care program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigmoe2000

What is the name of your state?new york
all
can a tenants assoc run a child care program (not center) without a license for the dept. of health. what could we call it.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

bigmoe2000 said:
What is the name of your state?new york
all
can a tenants assoc run a child care program (not center) without a license for the dept. of health. what could we call it.
**A: I don't know. Contact your Federal, State, City, County etc. offices that would have jurisdiction over such a program.

B

bigmoe2000

i have dealt with them and their only concern is license for daycare center or certificates for home care providers what i have to find out is how the tenants assoc can get around that because the management wont give us the proper papers we need to get the license. as a T-A we have the right to provide service to better the build and help the tenants but we also need to stay inside the law

B

bigmoe2000

that is our next step but we were trying avoid all the red tape and time it will take to set it up through the dept. of health in reality we have the upper hand but it will just take a long time and we might have to close down to complete every thing which will hurt the parents and the children
what i was looking for was a loop hole for us being that we are a tenants assoc. and were only trying to help the tenants

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">