• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tenants in Common

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CarolJeanne

new jersey and pennsylvania----need to know the actual law governing tennants in common---all nj statutes only reference bits and pieces. if you know the statute that defines it in its entirety or where i can get it on the web or in a book ----please please let me know---signed fusterated:confused: :confused:

HomeGuru

CarolJeanne said:
new jersey and pennsylvania----need to know the actual law governing tennants in common---all nj statutes only reference bits and pieces. if you know the statute that defines it in its entirety or where i can get it on the web or in a book ----please please let me know---signed fusterated:confused: :confused:
**A: what is your specifc issue and question?

C

CarolJeanne

is there a written statute

is there a written statute that covers all aspects of "tenants in common" in nj and pa? and where can i find it?

HomeGuru

Re: is there a written statute

CarolJeanne said:
is there a written statute that covers all aspects of "tenants in common" in nj and pa? and where can i find it?
**A: no there is not.
What is your specific question with respect to this issue?
In other words, why do you need the info?
Hint: I will not research case law or statutes for your overly broad and cumbersome request, so please don't ask again.
Just state your specifc problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">