• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination of an aesement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oday28

i live in missouri. i own a driveway next to my home that 2 property owners behind me share an easement for the driveway for access only to & from the back of their homes where their garages are.These people also have public parking in the front of their homes but can only access the back from my driveway. for various reasons i have only had misery from them since they moved in. the easement was granted in 1943. can i terminate the easement?

O

oday28

termination of easement

i initially wrote describing my situation as a property owner of a driveway that i own & 2 other property owners have easements rights on. i have had longstanding problems with these people & now they have erected a fence in such a way that we cannot turn our vehicles around & have to back out of our very long steep driveway, which is very dangerous in the winter. the general warranty states that it is a perpetual easement for ingress & egress only for them. we would like to just terminate this easement & be done with this whole mess. is there way at all legally possible to do this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">