• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termite clearance letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

outraged in OK

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma. I purchaced my home in March. Prior to moving in, I found termites during the remodeling process. Is the company that issued the termite clearance certificate stating that there were no termites responsible for the repairs? Had he told me there were termites, I never would have bought the house.:mad:

HomeGuru

outraged in OK said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma. I purchaced my home in March. Prior to moving in, I found termites during the remodeling process. Is the company that issued the termite clearance certificate stating that there were no termites responsible for the repairs? Had he told me there were termites, I never would have bought the house.:mad:
**A: before closing you should have recieved an inspection report/termite clearance leter for your mortgage lender. If you did, and the report indicated no visible termites, then the as soon as you discovered the termites, you should have called the company back and sent a certified rr letter. If you read the disclaimer, the termite company is not responsible for inaccessible areas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">