• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Three people on DEED? HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cclovins

I have property in North Ga Mtns. I recently paid the property off to build a cabin. My dad and I bought the property as joint tenents and agreed to pay half. He never paid his half. Now he signed his half over to may sisters. I need to know what my rights are? I have build a orchard of apple, peach, pear, grape and other fruit trees on the property over the years. They are real Bitc###### and are threatening to destroy the orchard and make a dirt track on the property. I beleive I will lose all that I spent on the land. They will not let me buy them out either. They just enjoy being a thorne in my side. If anyone has any idea let me know. Also I have tools and a small trailer which is lock up but what will stop them short of a shotgun from doing as they please with my stuff or the property?:(

HomeGuru

cclovins said:
I have property in North Ga Mtns. I recently paid the property off to build a cabin. My dad and I bought the property as joint tenents and agreed to pay half. He never paid his half.
**A: you can sue him for repayment.
Now he signed his half over to may sisters.
**A: you can sue him for doing this transfer without first paying you back.
I need to know what my rights are?
**A: you own an undivided 50% tenant in common interest in the property with your co-owner sisters.

I have build a orchard of apple, peach, pear, grape and other fruit trees on the property over the years. They are real Bitc###### and are threatening to destroy the orchard and make a dirt track on the property. I beleive I will lose all that I spent on the land.
**A: if anything criminal happens, you call the police.

They will not let me buy them out either. They just enjoy being a thorne in my side. If anyone has any idea let me know. Also I have tools and a small trailer which is lock up but what will stop them short of a shotgun from doing as they please with my stuff or the property?:(
**A: Curt, did you ever consider hiring an attorney to help resolve the problems?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">