• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Town code inforcements in Islandia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kasper1042

What is the name of your state? NY:confused: i was told by my neighbor that the islandia town code enforcer approached him on the inhabitants of our house. he replied that it is rented. he was then informed that the landlord must have residence in the housing that he rents out. is there any truth behind what my neighbor has told me?

HomeGuru

Kasper1042 said:
What is the name of your state? NY:confused: i was told by my neighbor that the islandia town code enforcer approached him on the inhabitants of our house. he replied that it is rented. he was then informed that the landlord must have residence in the housing that he rents out. is there any truth behind what my neighbor has told me?
**A: I have no idea why your neighbor would lie to you about a town code enforcer talking about your property. Contact the code enforcement office and talk to the officer directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">