• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tracey... Michael Kahn, Hey?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

David J. Miller

Thanks for the book tip. I'm a huge John Grisham fan. I've read every one of his books with the exception of the most recent. I forget the title. Have'nt read Kahn. I guess books are a little like ice cream. Once you find a flavor you like it's tough to give in a try a new one.

Speaking of ice cream, have you tried Moose Lake Fudge by Kemps. Not sure if they market it anywhere but MN but if they do and you like chocolate. Give it a try.

Buyer beware, it's only for the true chocaholic.

I'll read Kahn and report back.

You better be careful. Oprah started giving book tips and see what that has lead to. heeheehee

T

Tracey

Never had Moose Lake Fudge, but I once drove 7 hours to Michigan for blue ice cream. Ah, the college days.... Have you tried Caramel from The Dreamery? :)

D

David J. Miller

What the heck is blue ice cream and what the heck is The Dreamery?

I'm from Minnesota. Our ice cream is vanilla, chocolate and strawberry and the closest thing we have to a Dreamery is a Creamery, which happens to be where they make the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream. If I knew how to get those darn smilies in my post like you do, I would.
Instead: :) is the best I can do.

Now get some sleep tonight woman. :)

D

David J. Miller

Cool!! I just figured out how to get those smilies in my post...by typing a colon then the right bracket. I honestly had know idea typing those in would result in a real smily.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David J. Miller:
Cool!! I just figured out how to get those smilies in my post...by typing a colon then the right bracket. I honestly had know idea typing those in would result in a real smily.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear David:

I don't mean to butt in on the "love fest" you're having with Tracey, but if you think those smileys are neato, then click on this link:
http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/

Also, if you go to the top of the Board screen, you'll see "faq". Click on that and the second entry, click on that, takes you to the instructions for smileys.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
I don't mean to butt in on the "love fest" you're having with Tracey, but if you think those smileys are neato, then click on this link:
http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/

Also, if you go to the top of the Board screen, you'll see "faq". Click on that and the second entry, click on that, takes you to the instructions for smileys.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This from the man who *never* uses smileys !

http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/frusty.gif

T

Tracey

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David J. Miller:
What the heck is blue ice cream and what the heck is The Dreamery?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's ice cream that's blue flavored. I never knew what blue tasted like until that fateful day we all went to the beach....
The Dreamery is Breyer's (maybe DariGold's) new upscale Ben & Jerry's competitor. Kind of like Lexus vs. Toyota. ;)

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

D

David J. Miller

:) :( ;)

By George, I think I've got it.

[This message has been edited by David J. Miller (edited October 21, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

:) :( ;)

By George, I think I've got it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Yeah, well, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, David - - including Smileys, Ice Cream, and Tracey!

Glad to see you've got the hang of things.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">