• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trailor issue again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mema

What is the name of your state? illinois, this ex-boyfriend a,so owns a car lot and says he can sell this and reep all the glory. this i know to be true since i worked for him for 8 years doing all the title work and legal paperwork, except he never did it legally all the time - example; he did not send the two repo letters required by law or yet even the first letter and never had me do it either, but no one ever disputed this. so i'm back to square one how can i be liable for the loan and why do i have to share the money or is there any way to avoid him legally even though he is the leinholder of said trailor, help!!!this is ending soon, like in the next 4 days.he so much of an _ _ _ that he will stoop to anything to get what he wants and this is no understatement, i've seen and been there before:confused:

HomeGuru

mema said:
What is the name of your state? illinois, this ex-boyfriend a,so owns a car lot and says he can sell this and reep all the glory. this i know to be true since i worked for him for 8 years doing all the title work and legal paperwork, except he never did it legally all the time - example; he did not send the two repo letters required by law or yet even the first letter and never had me do it either, but no one ever disputed this. so i'm back to square one how can i be liable for the loan and why do i have to share the money or is there any way to avoid him legally even though he is the leinholder of said trailor, help!!!this is ending soon, like in the next 4 days.he so much of an _ _ _ that he will stoop to anything to get what he wants and this is no understatement, i've seen and been there before:confused:
**A: please hire an attorney to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">