• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trash on Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tigermac

Massachusetts: I purchased a property in 6/01. The back portion of the property is woods with a lot of underbrush. Backround: This is in a City and the woods on one side adjoins a 3 store strip mall. On a nice day I took a walk through the woods and discovered that behind the strip malls dumpster a large amount of refuse has accumulated. (Grocery cart, paint cans, a lot of foliage waste. )

What is my recourse? We do have plans at some point in the future to utilize this land, but I also don't want the "trashing" to continue.

Thank You

HomeGuru

Inspect that area of your property with the strip mall owner and manager and see what they are willing to do. You may want to fence this area for security purposes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">