• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trespassing neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

filmbuffy

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Hi, we live in a HOA and probably have the world's worst neighbor.....we do not get along at all. Bad blood....they use to block our driveway constantly until we said enough was enough. We actually had to get a lawyer to stop the activity because they didn't know when enough was enough.

Anyhow ever since then they don't like us much........to make a long story short, here is chapter 2: The other day we got home and noticed our neighbor talking to someone about pressure cleaning their home. Our land goes right up to the side of his garage, now if I'm not mistaken don't they need our permission to come onto our property to have that work done? Knowing my neighbor they will not ask and will have the work done regardless. What are our rights?

We also have bushes that run along their garage that have been mysteriously shrinking in size........there's a serial bush-trimmer in New Hampshire!

We don't want them on our property because before the driveway issue they had some work done to their back yard and granted the contractor access to their yard via our yard. The contractor destroyed our lawn, we told our neighbor and they never rectified the destroyed lawn.

I don't want them or anyone they contracted on my property....do I have a right?

FarmerJ

Does anything in your home owners assoc documents address the issue of contracted service providers performing jobs at a nbrs where they must cross through some one elses private property to perform the job ? If it doesnt the contractor my be liable for damage they do while on some one elses property . To make sure you have the best advice in this matter perhaps you should consult with a attorney .

HomeGuru

filmbuffy said:
What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Hi, we live in a HOA and probably have the world's worst neighbor.....we do not get along at all. Bad blood....they use to block our driveway constantly until we said enough was enough. We actually had to get a lawyer to stop the activity because they didn't know when enough was enough.

Anyhow ever since then they don't like us much........to make a long story short, here is chapter 2: The other day we got home and noticed our neighbor talking to someone about pressure cleaning their home. Our land goes right up to the side of his garage, now if I'm not mistaken don't they need our permission to come onto our property to have that work done? Knowing my neighbor they will not ask and will have the work done regardless. What are our rights?

We also have bushes that run along their garage that have been mysteriously shrinking in size........there's a serial bush-trimmer in New Hampshire!

We don't want them on our property because before the driveway issue they had some work done to their back yard and granted the contractor access to their yard via our yard. The contractor destroyed our lawn, we told our neighbor and they never rectified the destroyed lawn.

I don't want them or anyone they contracted on my property....do I have a right?
**A: sue your neighbor for lawn replacement and get an order restraining access into your property until the matter is resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">