• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trouble with city on housing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tyna

state of ohio
my mother-in-law bought a house in our city of delphos, and she is fixing it up, it is taking time but there have been some major improvements on it and the city is fighting her and wanting to take the house and bulldoze it -they are saying she has done nothing to improve it, when she has done several changes to it. another man lived in that house for almost thirty years and they done nothing to him about the way it looked and they have been on her since she bought is. she has done most of the repairs that they have asked her too, and she just received more letters stating she hasn't done anything, and she has. could you give me advise on my rights and what i am allowed to do and what they can do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">