• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trusted the untrust worthy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jo Johnston

I agreed to buy 2 properties with 2 other people, they were suppose to help pay all the expenses. I borrowed money for downpayments plus got alot of stuff on my credit cards and they are not helping pay anything. One of the properties is in my name and the other one in theirs, since they werent helping we agreed to split the properties and they just owe me for what I have in their property. Still no money they probably owe me around 8,000 dollars. We have no written agreement just verbaly. What can I do?

T

Tracey

Hire a lawyer & sue. You have all kinds of troubles we can't even begin to address here.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">