• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update for HomeGuru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MelissaCauley

HomeGuru:

Thought I would give you an update on "Stolen Home", that was presented to you on August 10, 2000.

History:
Step-father took our home and set it up on HUD Section 8 and collecting rent on our property in which we did not sign the papers to do this.

Update: We were served papers by an attorney for my step father that he was suing us for the property. The paper was presented in the court docs. It states that Melton F cauley transfer ownership of property located at 1516 Jackson St. to William Ceseski and to make the payments of 171.52. Also, in the court docs it stated that my ex wife would sign over a quitclaim deed to my step father. Well all in all...we responded to the courts......with our answer which was that the piece of paper did not transfer the ownership of the home. There was no legal description of the homeownership and the amount that the step father would make payment of of 171.52. The mortgage payments of home is 211. we presented the mortgage notes and titles to the courts also we presented the divorce papers and the quitclaim deed from my ex wife to me. In which we have disputed the legal descriptions of the home property with the paper he presented as a transfer of property. We also disputed as to what property was being transferred at 1516 Jackson st. Since the his payments and the mortgage notes are different. We tried to discredit the step father and his documentation. Will keep you informed of the outcome.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MelissaCauley:
HomeGuru:

Thought I would give you an update on "Stolen Home", that was presented to you on August 10, 2000.

History:
Step-father took our home and set it up on HUD Section 8 and collecting rent on our property in which we did not sign the papers to do this.

Update: We were served papers by an attorney for my step father that he was suing us for the property. The paper was presented in the court docs. It states that Melton F cauley transfer ownership of property located at 1516 Jackson St. to William Ceseski and to make the payments of 171.52. Also, in the court docs it stated that my ex wife would sign over a quitclaim deed to my step father. Well all in all...we responded to the courts......with our answer which was that the piece of paper did not transfer the ownership of the home. There was no legal description of the homeownership and the amount that the step father would make payment of of 171.52. The mortgage payments of home is 211. we presented the mortgage notes and titles to the courts also we presented the divorce papers and the quitclaim deed from my ex wife to me. In which we have disputed the legal descriptions of the home property with the paper he presented as a transfer of property. We also disputed as to what property was being transferred at 1516 Jackson st. Since the his payments and the mortgage notes are different. We tried to discredit the step father and his documentation. Will keep you informed of the outcome.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the update. The home can't be stolen so let me know the outcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">