• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

water at property line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swl9707433

Hi, at my closing on my contract to purchase a pice of property it says that water will be provided at front of property. Well I have installed the septic and electric and started to dig the fondation. But still do not have water. I have talked to the county and town and have been told that it is the seller's problem. I have talked to the seller three times and he say's that he is working on it. What course can I take to recive it? Or can I some how make the seller buy my property back with the improvments that I have made?

seniorjudge

Hi, at my closing on my contract to purchase a pice of property it says that water will be provided at front of property.
Who and how?

Well I have installed the septic and electric and started to dig the fondation. But still do not have water. I have talked to the county and town and have been told that it is the seller's problem.
The county and the town? Why are there two governments involved in this?

I have talked to the seller three times and he say's that he is working on it. What course can I take to recive it? Or can I some how make the seller buy my property back with the improvments that I have made?
What does your contract say?

HomeGuru

Hi, at my closing on my contract to purchase a pice of property it says that water will be provided at front of property. Well I have installed the septic and electric and started to dig the fondation. But still do not have water. I have talked to the county and town and have been told that it is the seller's problem. I have talked to the seller three times and he say's that he is working on it. What course can I take to recive it? Or can I some how make the seller buy my property back with the improvments that I have made?
**A: why did you close without verifying that water was there?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">