• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are her writes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

randyteal

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
My sitster, her husband and my mother all 3 lived in a house next to me. my sister told her husband she wanted him to leave so he left. A few days later he called and said that he was coming back and threatened her over the phone. she came to my house with my mother and her kids. The following day he came back to the house.My sister left from here because she did not want to be so close and she could not get a restraining order. Now he is telling my mother she has to gt her stuff out and he changed the locks on the door and said that his lawyer told him he could.
Now the morgage for the house is in my mothers name only but the deed is in all 3 of there names. What are her lgal writes??

nextwife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
My sitster, her husband and my mother all 3 lived in a house next to me. my sister told her husband she wanted him to leave so he left. A few days later he called and said that he was coming back and threatened her over the phone. she came to my house with my mother and her kids. The following day he came back to the house.My sister left from here because she did not want to be so close and she could not get a restraining order. Now he is telling my mother she has to gt her stuff out and he changed the locks on the door and said that his lawyer told him he could.
Now the morgage for the house is in my mothers name only but the deed is in all 3 of there names. What are her lgal writes??
Her WRITES? Is she an author?

A. Neither a husband nor a wife must leave the marital home unless a judge orders it. They have equal RIGHTS to reside in the marital residence.

All parties in title have equal rights as owners and who is on the mortgage has nothing to do with it. Sister has the right to go back and habitate the property, as does he.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">