• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where to find people who are currently running their business purely on faith

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kamlin

Where to find people who are currently running their business purely on faith ? and I need loan but can’t show our income or u can say I don’t want to show my income but I need a lot of money to start a business ata large scale. Any help in regard ?

FarmerJ

Kam sad to say culturally we dont do such things here , Many of the arabic gentlemen I have worked with in the past . I observed when able all help each other to build business , brother 1 comes here makes friends in arabic speaking circles works saves works saves borrows and starts business 1 then brother 2 comes here does same . then cousin etc . many others who have come here over the years did the same thing pooling or making loans with in there own groups , yet culturally we seem to not be willing to do such a thing for our friends and family members . Good luck to you .

HomeGuru

kamlin said:
Where to find people who are currently running their business purely on faith ? and I need loan but can’t show our income or u can say I don’t want to show my income but I need a lot of money to start a business ata large scale. Any help in regard ?
**A: do you own a home with large equity, have an excellent payment history, have a high FICO score say 700+ and are you a US citizen?

H

hennery

Reply : people who are currently .........

www.ineedhardmoney.com is indeed a firm of it’s own kind . They offer loans to the problematic cases like bad credit, or if you can not prove your income or have filed bankruptcies etc. etc.

HomeGuru

Re: Reply : people who are currently .........

hennery said:
www.ineedhardmoney.com is indeed a firm of it’s own kind . They offer loans to the problematic cases like bad credit, or if you can not prove your income or have filed bankruptcies etc. etc.
**A: hennery the 8th, are you not promoting that company?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">