• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wisconsin homeowners default laws & rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

frankday

I live in wisconsin .I recently lost my job and was buying a mobile home I've had it for 8 years BUt due to no employment and went through a divorce with 2 minor children I got behind 4 months on payments, I now had my home repossed, they gave me 4 days to get out , which I did , BUT now the house is still on my land and it's been 3 weeks since they more less evicted me besides the point of 2 minor children. well they evidently sold it to the place who supposeably is suppose to move it Is that legal to sell it and not let me aware ??, the place that is suppose to move it is how I learned that where I had the loan sold it to them, the title I still have, the house is still on my land they want to cut the deck off which they don't need to but they say the house cannot be moved without cutting my DECK well the house for sure can be moved without cutting my deck which I was informed it will just take some work in which this place that's now the owner and who is to move it are very untrustful they've lied and said so many different excuses why this house is still on my land ,I want this off my property the house title I still have I took the insurance off but it's on my land what if someone while moving this house would get hurt Who's liable? and also with me still having the title am I liable still for this house even since I had it reposessed?? Can they legally cut my deck?? How could where I had the loan make me get out in 4 days and now the house is still on my land ?? I really need to know my legal rights and don't know where to start . Oh to really show the crookedness for these crooks who suppose to move it and who purchased it from where I had my loan told me that if I could get someone to buy the house then I could buy it from them and then this way the house wouldnot have to be moved!!!!!!the place that's to move it told me this ..I think there is some problem of them getting the house off of my land because why did he tell me to have someone buy it but I couldn't , I don't want the house after the horriffying ordeal I've been through it was very hard to face I lost it andnow I have and I want this house gone??? What are my rights ??Should I have had more them 4 days to get out?? Should I have had to give and sign the title ? Can they cut my deck?? How long do they have to move homes after repossesion??
HELP!! Thank You

HomeGuru

frankday said:
I live in wisconsin .I recently lost my job and was buying a mobile home I've had it for 8 years BUt due to no employment and went through a divorce with 2 minor children I got behind 4 months on payments, I now had my home repossed, they gave me 4 days to get out , which I did , BUT now the house is still on my land and it's been 3 weeks since they more less evicted me besides the point of 2 minor children. well they evidently sold it to the place who supposeably is suppose to move it Is that legal to sell it and not let me aware ??, the place that is suppose to move it is how I learned that where I had the loan sold it to them, the title I still have, the house is still on my land they want to cut the deck off which they don't need to but they say the house cannot be moved without cutting my DECK well the house for sure can be moved without cutting my deck which I was informed it will just take some work in which this place that's now the owner and who is to move it are very untrustful they've lied and said so many different excuses why this house is still on my land ,I want this off my property the house title I still have I took the insurance off but it's on my land what if someone while moving this house would get hurt Who's liable? and also with me still having the title am I liable still for this house even since I had it reposessed?? Can they legally cut my deck?? How could where I had the loan make me get out in 4 days and now the house is still on my land ?? I really need to know my legal rights and don't know where to start . Oh to really show the crookedness for these crooks who suppose to move it and who purchased it from where I had my loan told me that if I could get someone to buy the house then I could buy it from them and then this way the house wouldnot have to be moved!!!!!!the place that's to move it told me this ..I think there is some problem of them getting the house off of my land because why did he tell me to have someone buy it but I couldn't , I don't want the house after the horriffying ordeal I've been through it was very hard to face I lost it andnow I have and I want this house gone??? What are my rights ??Should I have had more them 4 days to get out?? Should I have had to give and sign the title ? Can they cut my deck?? How long do they have to move homes after repossesion??
HELP!! Thank You
**A: too many issues. Please hire your own attorney to help you. Good luck to you.

FarmerJ

Besides talking with a lawyer as HomeGuru said also make arrangements wether you do it your self or get some one else to do it to drain the water lines so you can have your pump winterized If it will be a while before it is used again . Also shut off your gas /propane main valve and get the house disconected from your sewer line and rubber can put on it . The reason I say these things is If you have any intention of selling the land or purchasing a used manufactured home to place on your land in the future . Then the things that you have spent money on need to be protected from being damaged to keep there usefullness Like the water line /well sewer- septic tank gas lines . If it takes you a while to see that house moved from your land as you know you can start marking the days off now before first hard frost then heating season starts . As far as your deck goes is there some one that can go and disconect it from the house or even if you had to to dismantle it ? That would keep it from being damaged since it sounds like it is attached to house

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">