• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Writ of possession(Florida)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I own a mobile home but rent the land it is on. I got behind in lot rent and the mobile home park I live in went to court to collect rent. Yesterday I recieved a letter I don't fully understand the last paragraph of it, it reads....Ordered and adjudged that the plantiff is entitled to possesion of the premises desribed below and the Clerk of the county court of Pinellas county shall 10 days from the date of this judgment, issue a Writ of possession in favor of the plantiff. The premises are:address stated here, for which execution issue.
What exactly dose writ of possesseion mean and does that mean that when they gain Writ of posseion I am automatically evicted and have to leave that day or does it just mean I nolonger own my mobile home and I am now renting it from them. Please help I need to know if I need to find another place to live.
Email responses to [email protected] thank you.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
I own a mobile home but rent the land it is on. I got behind in lot rent and the mobile home park I live in went to court to collect rent. Yesterday I recieved a letter I don't fully understand the last paragraph of it, it reads....Ordered and adjudged that the plantiff is entitled to possesion of the premises desribed below and the Clerk of the county court of Pinellas county shall 10 days from the date of this judgment, issue a Writ of possession in favor of the plantiff. The premises are:address stated here, for which execution issue.
What exactly dose writ of possesseion mean and does that mean that when they gain Writ of posseion I am automatically evicted and have to leave that day or does it just mean I nolonger own my mobile home and I am now renting it from them. Please help I need to know if I need to find another place to live.
Email responses to [email protected] thank you.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a court order for eviction and you have to be out of there within 10 days of the date of the judgement. Start packing and hire someone to move the home right away. You still own the home but do not have a right to be there on the land.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">