• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Your Reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vicky martinez

i new that i could consult with a real state attorney. that's why I asked you, since your provide free advice. it was not of much help.

JETX

Since this message is just 'standing alone' out there without any explanation, I assume it is just another satisfied customer, or someone who is complaining about getting their moneys worth.

HomeGuru

Yes, Steve, you are correct. Although there is nothing the writer could complain about since she did not follow instructions at the top of the page. Many writers post questions without first checking the Q&A and conducting a search on this website concerning the specifc subject. We don't get paid by the hour here. Oh, yeah, we don't even get paid. So we should not have to waste our valuable time reiterating information that is already available on this website.
We are not lap dogs or chopped liver.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">