• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st NYC parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adkins969

What is the name of your state? New York

ticket for parking a rented moving truck, the violation states night parking commercial vehicle on residental street: code 78

I didn't know I wasn't able to park the truck after I was done unloading it and I wasn't done unloading until late in the evening. Is there anything I can do to plead "not guilty" or should I just pay and say "Welcome to NYC

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state? New York

ticket for parking a rented moving truck, the violation states night parking commercial vehicle on residental street: code 78

I didn't know I wasn't able to park the truck after I was done unloading it and I wasn't done unloading until late in the evening. Is there anything I can do to plead "not guilty" or should I just pay and say "Welcome to NYC
How to contest NYC tickets (and other options) has already been discussed ad infinitem. Do a search here: https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php for some of the previous threads.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">