• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted with paraphernalia on pre trial diversion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sk21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
I got busted for having a bowl in my car and got an infraction for this. I have gotten in trouble for weed before but got put on pre trial diversion, which means I have not been charged for the misdemeanor. What is the worst that could happen to me in my upcoming court date?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Since you can't seem to figure out that this has nothing to do with parking tickets I would say you need to get an attorney to represent you in court. Without one you might end up doing 30 years hard time. :rolleyes:

Bali Hai

Since you can't seem to figure out that this has nothing to do with parking tickets I would say you need to get an attorney to represent you in court. Without one you might end up doing 30 years hard time. :rolleyes:
And if OP decides to take this criminal activity to another country, the death could be imposed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">