• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California Infraction For Riding In Bed of Truck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nightwebe

I received an infraction for riding in the bed of a truck in California. We were going to the river, so I did not have any type of ID on me and am from out of state. The address the officer used on the ticket has the incorrect zip code and the signature I used does not match any legal signatures I use. The only information I provided was my name and date of birth. I confirmed the address on file but never provided it. Is there any chance of me fighting the ticket and winning? If so, how?

Vernon Williams

Traffic infraction

I received an infraction for riding in the bed of a truck in California. We were going to the river, so I did not have any type of ID on me and am from out of state. The address the officer used on the ticket has the incorrect zip code and the signature I used does not match any legal signatures I use. The only information I provided was my name and date of birth. I confirmed the address on file but never provided it. Is there any chance of me fighting the ticket and winning? If so, how?
A traffic infraction in CA is a public offense, a criminal violation punishable by a fine only and no chance of jail time.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
What's your point? You've posted to a thread that's been dead for 3 months and the information that you did post is not of any particular use and pretty irrelevant to the OP's questions.

FlyingRon

What's your point? You've posted to a thread that's been dead for 3 months and the information that you did post is not of any particular use and pretty irrelevant to the OP's questions.
He's trying to get his post count up so he can insert spam. It's not working, his other posts have already been deleted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">