• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citation for using more than one stall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blogan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I got a ticket from parking enforcement at my college campus. It stated that I have to pay 38 dollars because my car was at a slight angle, my rear tire was touching the line but not over. Can I win if I contest this ticket??

Thanks in advance

justalayman

sure, why not but since you have not provided your state, as requested when posting your question nor the school whose rules would likely control, it is impossible to read those rules so, why not?

btw: you also need to realize that unless there is absolutely no part of your vehicle that extends beyond your rear wheel, while your tire was touching the line, due to your vehicle being parked at an angle, the portion of your vehicle the extended beyond your wheel was in fact crossing over the line and encroaching into the neighboring parking space.

CdwJava

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I got a ticket from parking enforcement at my college campus. It stated that I have to pay 38 dollars because my car was at a slight angle, my rear tire was touching the line but not over. Can I win if I contest this ticket??

Thanks in advance
What state and college? And what code section is on the citation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">