• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal traffic warrant AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nekar

What is the name of your state? AZ I'll try to keep this brief and to the point.
My husband and I are financially "just geeting by" from paycheck to paycheck.
It started about 12 years ago my husband who travels all over the city doing tile installation work, got several tickets for no insurance no registration. Eventually his license was suspended. Then he got driving on a suspended license tickets (as in many).
Well, we have managed to take care of the suspension tickets - all except one- which when he was on his way to court to take care of it- he got pulled over and they took him to jail so now he has a failure to appear and driving on a suspended. This was approx.2-3 yrs ago. No tickets in this time. But, he was told @ that time that he had a criminal traffic warrant due to so many driving on a suspended.
We still have some of the civil fines yet to clear up, also. We live in a state of apprehension that he won't get stopped, again.
Where do we begin to get all of this behind us?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">