• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving Without Headlights V.C. 24250.. Does this Stay on your Record?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

equbed

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

I want to know if i just pay the fine.. will it stay on my record and increase insurance premiums.. or do I just pay it and not fight it because it is not a moving violation.. Thank you!

rmet4nzkx

equbed said:
What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

I want to know if i just pay the fine.. will it stay on my record and increase insurance premiums.. or do I just pay it and not fight it because it is not a moving violation.. Thank you!
Yes it stays on your record.

equbed

thanks for your reply.. is there any advice you can give me.. if i go to court and the officer does not show.. is the case dismissed? My headlights worked right in front of him i turned them on.. and i drove less than .25 miles before getting pulled over i just didnt notice they werent on because my cluster lights were on and it was pretty illuminated outside with the street lights ..

eThree

Hi

"With every day, and from both sides of my intelligence, the moral and the intellectual, I thus drew steadily nearer to the truth, by whose partial discovery I have been doomed to such a dreadful shipwreck: that man is not truly one, but truly two."
- The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">