• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired Tags

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hb24601

Arizona - I was stopped for expired tags. My fault. Forgot to renew. I have since renewed the registration, but still have to go to court. Received a notice in the mail that said I could pay the $600 fine and not appear in court.

Obviously, I will appear in court. What can I expect the fine/penalty to be?

FlyingRon

Arizona - I was stopped for expired tags. My fault. Forgot to renew. I have since renewed the registration, but still have to go to court. Received a notice in the mail that said I could pay the $600 fine and not appear in court.

$600. Some courts might give you some consideration if you bring proof you corrected the situation.

CSO286

Ditto Ron.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">