• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to exhibit registration 3-29

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dollarbill6570

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I was pulled over for no signal. My registration card had expired however I had renewed it before the expiration date but had not yet received the new card. How do I plead not guilty when there is no mandatory court date on the ticket?

Last edited:

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I was pulled over for no signal. My registration card had expired however I had renewed it before the expiration date but had not yet received the new card. How do I plead not guilty when there is no mandatory court date on the ticket?
In most similar cases, you can simply take the registration renewal to the court and ask that the case be dismissed. Be prepared to show that the renewal took place PRIOR to the expiration date on the old documents.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">