• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fire hydrant parking violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nrand

New York Stat- I live in NY City and got a parking violation for parking too close to a hydrant. I was 15 feet away and have parked in the same place for years. I took pictures and measured the distance. Cars park there on a DAILY basis, What is my defense? HELP!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

nrand said:
New York Stat- I live in NY City and got a parking violation for parking too close to a hydrant. I was 15 feet away and have parked in the same place for years. I took pictures and measured the distance. Cars park there on a DAILY basis, What is my defense? HELP!

**A: you have none.

You Are Guilty

nrand said:
Ever consider contesting the ticket and using the pictures that prove, without a doubt, that you were parked more than 15' away? It's so crazy, it just might work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">