• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Handicap parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrula lingua

OP:
Did you read Erin Muffin's statement ?

You are so busy getting financial help for yourself that you can't stop and apologize to someone who has been the victim of your type of action ?

Don't you get the point ???

Someone may be harmed when you pull that crap ... your parking was that of a selfish pig.

They can't fine you enough.

justalayman

OP:
Did you read Erin Muffin's statement ?

You are so busy getting financial help for yourself that you can't stop and apologize to someone who has been the victim of your type of action ?

Don't you get the point ???

Someone may be harmed when you pull that crap ... your parking was that of a selfish pig.

They can't fine you enough.
OUCH!

but deserved

briin79

OUCH!

but deserved
haha too funny. The guys spot is my neighbor. you know what the say about assumptions. If i parked in the spot u would have validity to your statement. If you botheres to look at the pics posted you would see i was in no way blocking his car. so Thread crap elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">