• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

handicapped parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angel4477

What is the name of your state? NJ

I received a ticket for parking in a handicapped space for a minute...but i was issued the ticket after i left the spot.....is this legal? can i fight it? if there was no sign posted can i fight it also? what are the legalities on this?

thank youWhat is the name of your state?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Just because you had already left the spot, what makes you think you can't get the ticket?
Man, if every speeder was able to use a similar defense, there would be NO successful speeding citations!

Judge - when I received the speeding ticket, my vehicle was traveling -0- miles per hour. Therefor, I should not have received the ticket! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? NJ

I received a ticket for parking in a handicapped space for a minute...but i was issued the ticket after i left the spot.....is this legal? can i fight it? if there was no sign posted can i fight it also? what are the legalities on this?

thank youWhat is the name of your state?
Consider yourself lucky. The last person I found parking in a handicapped spot eventually went to jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">