• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Handicapped Ticket - Loophole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kvasg

What is the name of your state? Texas
Hello, I received a Parking citation for $300 yesterday at 5:00 AM. Main reason I parked on the handicapped section was, my Apartment complex is renovating and they have a huge dumpster container that is taking up almost 4 parking spots, so I parked in the handicapped section (only one left late at night).

So here was what I was thinking. Go to court and fight! My friend has a handicapped permit, so I was going to say that her grandma was staying at my house for past few days, and either "i forgot to put the sticker, or it must have fell down". My question is can they check the handicapp sticker registration? Can I Borrow someone elses permit to park legally is the question?

Will this work?

Please help!

Last edited:

Well Color me Green and call the Coast Guard

What is going on in that Big State of Texas? I am so livid right now that all my fifty-four of my cats are hissing to start a cyclone! They can really empathize with my anger!

So, what if someone who needed that handicapped space came home, LATE AT NIGHT? I think you really have to think more about that than about dragging your poor Grandmother person into this.

Pay your ticket, pay it twice. Then I want you to volunteer to re-paint any faded blue spots that you see around your Big State.

Now, I see a man in Blue, my postman. I am going to write to my Mayor, who will hopefully write to your governor and track you down. Just like then can do through registered placard owners.

Now where is my pen? Homer... That is NOT a Toy, and I get to write the mayor first. You always write him too long of a letter.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
averad said:
Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.
yes but with that he can qualify for a mental handicap sticker. Also known as Stupid -- here's your sign.

CdwJava

kvasg said:
My friend has a handicapped permit, so I was going to say that her grandma was staying at my house for past few days, and either "i forgot to put the sticker, or it must have fell down". My question is can they check the handicapp sticker registration? Can I Borrow someone elses permit to park legally is the question?
That's good! Turn a parking violation into a criminal offense where you could go to jail!

Good thinkin'!

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">