• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Does This Happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Boneart97

What is the name of your state? MD.
Hi everyone,

I'm from the state of MD and today(04-03-06) I recieced a ticket in the mail issued to my vehicle. It states that I recieved this ticket on a parking violation in Baltimore on (02-21-06) First of all I don't remember being in Baltimore at all that month or any month this year for that matter. Second, how do I fight something like this?

Thanks for any reply on this matter.

efflandt

Does the vehicle description on the ticket match your vehicle, or was it a past due notice without the actual ticket?

Chicago sent me a past due notice for a parking ticket once. But I checked my records and was in Ohio then. I told them that, and that if it was not a blue Subaru wagon, they had an incorrect license number. Never heard any more from them.

Boneart97

It was a past due notice without the ticket. There is a citationn number on the notice but no phone number to call to inquire about any info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">